Food and Fibre Innovation Conference
MPI invites you to join us at the 2017 Food and Fibre Innovation Conference, themed "Innovation – from Vision to Action" on 30 November in Wellington.
About the conference
No matter their size, companies big and small are turning to innovation to grow their businesses by taking their products and services to the next level. To innovate effectively, access to good information and insights is essential.
The 2017 Food and Fibre Innovation Conference is themed "Innovation – from Vision to Action". It will focus on how a business engages in innovation across its supply chain, from using inputs through to how products are processed, packaged, distributed and consumed.
We’re bringing together an outstanding line-up of speakers from New Zealand and overseas to share their expert perspectives and practical know-how on important areas, including:
- examples of innovation that have been successfully adopted and scaled-up
- impediments to innovation in the food and fibre industries, and how to overcome these
- how to identify and seize innovation opportunities
- how to plan for innovation
- how to finance innovation
- how customer-centric innovation can add value
- how innovation can improve sustainability outcomes.
Innovation in action
MPI helps companies to kick-start their innovation by enabling collaboration and investment through the Primary Growth Partnership (PGP). At the Food and Fibre Innovation Conference you'll also have entry to the PGP Expo. You'll see and experience first hand the exciting range of PGP programmes underway, and the innovations they're delivering across our primary sector value chains.
When and where
When: Thursday 30 November 2017
Where: TSB Bank Arena, Queens Wharf, Wellington
Full day conference registration, before Friday 20 October 2017, is $195.00 per person. From Saturday 21 October 2017, registration will be $230.00 per person.
- Download the complete registration brochure [PDF, 2.6 MB]
9:30am to 5:00pm — Food and Fibre Innovation Conference
- Download a copy of the conference programme [PDF, 48 KB]
Who is presenting?
- Read profiles of our confirmed speakers [PDF, 1.7 MB]
Registration and desk hours
You may collect your name badge from the registration desk, located in the TSB Bank Arena foyer, from 7am on Thursday 30 November.
We'll provide morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea during the conference. Note any dietary needs when registering.
Public parking facilities are available at Wilson Parking under TSB Bank Arena. For costs, see the Wilson Parking website.
Who to contact
If you have any questions about the conference, contact one of the conference managers: Arna Wahl Davies or Nerida Ramsay.
- Phone: +64 3 332 4537
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org