If you are a dairy processor, find out about the reporting requirements and legislation that apply to you.
Accurate information is needed from dairy processors to:
- inform analysis on the development of competition in New Zealand dairy markets
- assess the ongoing need for the Dairy Industry Restructuring Act 2001 (DIRA) regulatory regime
- inform MPI's process to allocate dairy export licenses under the DIRA.
Dairy processors must provide this milksolids collection information to the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI).
When you get the email or letter from MPI requesting this information, you can either:
If you used the form, either:
- email it to email@example.com
- post it to Milk Collection Survey, Ministry for Primary Industries, PO Box 2526, Wellington 6140.
Who to contact
If you have questions about dairy processing or the dairy cow milksolids form, email firstname.lastname@example.org