Forms & templates
Forms and templates you may need when exporting pet food.
- Class Determination Request Guideline [PDF, 240 KB]
Use this form to request a determination of your product's status under the ACVM Act.
- Ante-mortem Examination Declaration - Petfood [DOCX, 200 KB]
This statement is made for the purposes of clause 8.3 of the Animal Products Notice Specifications for Products Intended for Animal Consumption 2014.
- AP41 - Export Approved Premises Listing [DOC, 412 KB]
Use this form for listing as an Export Approved Premises.
Processing categories are used to aid in the registration of a Risk Management Programme or Amendment to a RMP as required under sections 20 and 25 of the Animal Products Act 1999 (APA) and for the purposes of review and/or update as required under section 26 of the APA.
- AP61 Further (Petfood) Processors Listing [DOC, 421 KB]
Further (pet food) processors, whose operations fall within clause 7(5) of the Animal Products (Exemptions and Inclusions) Order 2000, must list with MPI.
- Application to become an Approved Supplier - Petfood [DOC, 228 KB]
This application must be completed by suppliers of wild rabbits, hares, wallabies, possums, goats, and deer for pet food.
- Drug trial approval [DOC, 216 KB]
This form applies to suppliers wanting to supply animal material for pet food that was previously used for experiments, trials, or research.
- Farmed mammal supplier statement - Petfood [DOC, 227 KB]
- Landowner / Manager Poison Use Statement - Petfood [PDF, 232 KB]
Suppliers must complete this form for all farmed mammals intended for slaughter or killing for the provision of raw material for pet food.
- Landowner / Manager Poison Use Statement - Petfood [DOC, 249 KB]
Has this been useful? Give us your feedback