Resources for exporting rendered animal products
A list of publications, documents, and guidance to help you understand and meet your obligations when exporting rendered animal products.
Codes of Practice
- Code of Practice: Rendering Part 2: Good Operating Practice [PDF, 468 KB]
- Code of Practice: Rendering Part 1: Overview [PDF, 93 KB]
- Code of Practice: Rendering Part 3: HACCP Application, and the Identification of Other Risk Factors and their Controls [PDF, 114 KB]
- Generic RMP Model for Rendering [PDF, 277 KB]
- Code of Practice: Rendering [PDF, 39 KB]
The Rendering Code of Practice applies to businesses producing rendered animal products intended for animal consumption, such as meat and bone meal, dried blood, fish meal, poultry meal, feather meal, tallow, fish oil and poultry fat.
Let us know how we did, where we could do better, or any questions you may have
For urgent problems, call 0800 00 83 33 (NZ only)