RMP codes of practice, templates and plans
You can use this template if you:
Slaughter and dress farmed mammals, ostriches or emus; and
Have a low throughput; and
Process meat for human consumption; and
Operate a fixed or mobile micro abattoir premises; and
Process meat for New Zealand and/or export to countries that do not require Official
Applies to transport operators that handle dairy products, but does not apply to the transport of bulk unpackaged dairy material.
Sample completed template for Risk Management Programme (RMP) Template for the Processing of Honey and Dried Pollen.
- RMP dual operator butchers template [DOCX, 232 KB]
- Risk management programme template for Dual Operator Butchers – Attachment U - Listeria management procedures for Wholesale butchers who sell ready-to-eat animal products [PDF, 543 KB]
- Registering rmp dual operator butchers checklist [PDF, 24 KB]
- Approval for the risk management programme template for dual operator butchers [PDF, 27 KB]
- Resource-manual-rmp-dual-operator-butchers [PDF, 355 KB]
- Guidance Document - How to use attachment U - Listeria management procedures for Wholesale Butchers Who Sell Ready-to-eat Animal Products [PDF, 1108 KB]
- Approval for Attachment U – Listeria Management Procedures for Wholesale Butchers Who Sell Ready-To-Eat Animal Products [PDF, 268 KB]
This RMP Operator Resource Toolkit contains example forms and procedures designed as additional resources to use with template or custom Risk Management Programmes (RMPs).
The toolkit may be particularly useful for new RMP operators. It includes useful materials including template records and training resources. All resources in the toolkit are optional, and we will add more over time.
- Post-slaughter activity - Red Meat Code of Practice chapter 9 [PDF, 1185 KB]
- Post-mortem dispositions - Red meat code of practice chapter 8 [PDF, 558 KB]
- Post-mortem examination - Red meat code of practice chapter 7 [PDF, 300 KB]
- Presentation for post-mortem examination - Red meat code of practice chapter 6 [PDF, 201 KB]