Due to a planned RealMe upgrade, some MPI services will be unavailable from 9 to 11 April 2021.
List of MPI services affected by the outage
The Department of Internal Affairs is upgrading RealMe login services from 9pm on Friday, 9 April to 9pm on Sunday, 11 April 2021 (NZST).
During this time, you will be unable to access the following MPI services:
- Grants Management System – Agriculture and Investment Services
- Tiaki – Biosecurity New Zealand
- Farms Online – Biosecurity New Zealand
- SIMS – Biosecurity New Zealand
- Tiritiri – Corporate
- eWine – New Zealand Food Safety
- eStar – New Zealand Food Safety
- MAPS – New Zealand Food Safety
- Climate change (CCIS) – Te Uru Rākau
- FPS / NEFD – Te Uru Rākau
Further, these MPI applications will be unavailable from 9pm to 9.30pm on Friday, 9 April:
- ePhyto – New Zealand Food Safety
- AP eCERT – New Zealand Food Safety
- Verification Online ( VOL / Eatsafe portal ) – New Zealand Food Safety
We apologise for any inconvenience.
After Sunday 11 April, you will no longer be able to access RealMe using Internet Explorer. You will need to use a browser such as Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
The RealMe website contains information on recommended browsers.