Meat and game processing forms and templates
These forms and templates help meat and game processors in New Zealand maintain food safety standards and meet other requirements of legislation such as the Animal Products Act (APA) 1999.
- Animal Status Declaration for Pigs 2012 [PDF, 68 KB]
- Ante-mortem Examination Declaration - Petfood [DOCX, 200 KB]
This statement is made for the purposes of clause 8.3 of the Animal Products Notice Specifications for Products Intended for Animal Consumption.
- AP2 Homekill and recreational catch service provider listing [DOCX, 365 KB]
Apply or renew a listing as a homekill and recreational catch service provider.
Apply for approval to supply feral farmed animals for processing.
- AP28 Game Estate Listing [DOC, 471 KB]
Apply to be listed as a game estate.
This application is completed by approved halal premises when there is a change to the listing details.
Once a hunter has passed the certification test for becoming a certified supplier or game estate supplier, they apply for certification/ registration using this form.
- Application to become an Approved Supplier - Petfood [DOC, 228 KB]
This application must be completed by suppliers of wild rabbits, hares, wallabies, possums, goats, and deer for pet food.
Certified suppliers must complete this declaration for live possums intended for human consumption. Form includes details of poison buffer zones.
This form applies to suppliers wanting to supply animal material for human consumption or animal consumption that was previously used for experiments, trials or research.
Use this form to apply for a country listing to export beef products produced under a Food Safety Programme (FSP) to Australia.
Use this form if there is a change in the trade name or physical address of a current listing.
- Farmed mammal supplier statement - Petfood [DOC, 227 KB]
- Landowner / Manager Poison Use Statement - Petfood [PDF, 232 KB]
Suppliers must complete this form for all farmed mammals intended for slaughter or killing for the provision of raw material for pet food.