Forms and templates
View MPI's food safety forms for seafood.
- AP17 Registration of a Limited Processing Fishing Vessel [DOC, 410 KB]
- AP42 Permit to Operate as a Relay Operator [DOC, 243 KB]
Application for Permit to Operate as a Relay Operator of bivalve shellfish
- AP43 Certificate of Competency as a Sampler [DOCX, 71 KB]
Certification of samplers is required under clause 49 of the Animal Products (Specifications for Bivalve Molluscan Shellfish) Notice 2006.
- AP44 Bivalve Molluscan Shellfish Depot Operator Listing [DOC, 416 KB]
Apply for or renew a Bivalve Molluscan Shellfish Harvest Operator Registration.
Use this form if you are an RMP operator changing recognised agencies, or where an agreement with a recognised agency has been terminated.
- New Zealand List of scientific names of fish [PDF, 450 KB]
- Application Form Proposed Amendment to the New Zealand List of Scientific Names of Fish and/or the Approved Fish Names List [PDF, 309 KB]
- Approved Fish Names List for export [PDF, 763 KB]
- New Zealand list of scientific names of fish [PDF, 447 KB]
Common fish names for use in NZ and approved foreign fish names are determined by the MPI and NZ Seafood standards council.
Has this been useful? Give us your feedback