Forms and templates for exporting pet food
Forms and templates you may need when exporting pet food.
- Class Determination Request Guideline [PDF, 240 KB]
Use this form to request a determination of your product's status under the ACVM Act.
- Ante-mortem Examination Declaration - Petfood [DOCX, 200 KB]
This statement is made for the purposes of clause 8.3 of the Animal Products Notice Specifications for Products Intended for Animal Consumption 2014.
- AP41 - Export Approved Premises Listing [DOC, 412 KB]
Use this form for listing as an Export Approved Premises.
Processing categories are used to aid in the registration of a Risk Management Programme or Amendment to a RMP as required under sections 20 and 25 of the Animal Products Act 1999 (APA) and for the purposes of review and/or update as required under section 26 of the APA.
- AP61 Further (Petfood) Processors Listing [DOC, 421 KB]
Further (pet food) processors, whose operations fall within clause 7(5) of the Animal Products (Exemptions and Inclusions) Order 2000, must list with MPI.
- Application to become an Approved Supplier - Petfood [DOC, 228 KB]
This application must be completed by suppliers of wild rabbits, hares, wallabies, possums, goats, and deer for pet food.
- Drug trial approval [DOC, 216 KB]
This form applies to suppliers wanting to supply animal material for pet food that was previously used for experiments, trials, or research.
- Farmed mammal supplier statement - Petfood [DOC, 227 KB]
- Landowner / Manager Poison Use Statement - Petfood [PDF, 232 KB]
Suppliers must complete this form for all farmed mammals intended for slaughter or killing for the provision of raw material for pet food.
Has this been useful? Give us your feedback