Veterinary medicines and the ACVM Act 1997
Veterinary medicines are products that help manage animal health and control pests. If you import, manufacture, sell, or use these in New Zealand, you must make sure they're authorised under the Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines (ACVM) Act 1997.
Veterinary medicines and the ACVM Act 1997 Sitemap
- Get a veterinary medicine authorised
- Registering a veterinary medicine
- Provisional registration of a veterinary medicine
- Exemptions from registration for vet meds
- Authorisation of veterinary medicines under special circumstances
The 2021 ACVM winter workshop will be held on 22 July. Find out how to register.