Agricultural compounds and veterinary medicines (ACVM)
If you want to import, manufacture, sell or use an agricultural compound or veterinary medicine (ACVM) in New Zealand, you must make sure it's authorised under the ACVM Act 1997.
Agricultural compounds and veterinary medicines (ACVM) Sitemap
- What is an agricultural chemical?
- Getting an agricultural chemical authorised
- Manufacturing agricultural chemicals
- Selling agricultural chemicals
- Using agricultural chemicals for research, testing, or teaching
- Safe levels of chemicals in food
- Documents for agricultural chemicals
- Non-compliant ACVM products or activities
- Report a non-compliant registered ACVM product
- Report a non-compliant unregistered ACVM product
The 2021 ACVM winter workshop will be held on 22 July. Find out how to register.