Agricultural compounds and veterinary medicines (ACVM)
If you want to import, manufacture, sell or use an agricultural compound or veterinary medicine (ACVM) in New Zealand, you must make sure it's authorised under the ACVM Act 1997.
Agricultural compounds and veterinary medicines (ACVM) Sitemap
Agricultural chemicals: making, selling, and using
- What is an agricultural chemical?
- Getting an agricultural chemical authorised
- Manufacturing agricultural chemicals
- Selling agricultural chemicals
- Using agricultural chemicals for research, testing, or teaching
- Safe levels of chemicals in food
- Documents for agricultural chemicals