Requirement documents for importing meat
A list of requirement documents you need to meet when importing meat, including beef, lamb, and game
Import health standards
keywords: meabdsic.aus, bovine, ovine, caprine, cervine
- UK - Veterinary Certificate for Export of Bovine Meat (Beef) for Human Consumption [PDF, 57 KB]
- Estonia – Veterinary certificate for composite products containing beef, pork and dairy for human consumption [PDF, 972 KB]
- Ireland - Veterinary health certificate for export of fresh meat/meat products of Bovine origin to New Zealand for Human consumption [PDF, 2346 KB]
- Sweden Health Certificate for New Zealand [PDF, 102 KB]
keywords: meabeeic.eec, beef
- Export Quarantine Certificate - Japan [PDF, 996 KB]
10 October 2017 - The agreed negotiated certificate from Japan can be seen at the above link. Please note the page issued by the Japan Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare does not require an official stamp.
keywords: meabeeic.jap, bovine, beef
keywords: meabeeic.nam, beef, cattle
keywords: meabeeic.van, bovine, beef
keywords: meadeeic.eec, venison
keywords: meadeeic.nca, venison
keywords: edibloic.nam, blood products, pig, cattle, cow, bull
keywords: editalic.aus, dripping, margarine, shortening, lard, fat
keywords: editalic.all, dripping, margarine, shortening, lard, fat
keywords: mearunic.aus, caprine, ovine, intestines, casings
The purpose of this Notice is to set exogenous contaminant specifications for animal material and animal products intended for human consumption.
This notice sets out the requirements for importing food into New Zealand. The requirements in this notice applies regardless of any other requirements imposed for biosecurity purposes.