Requirement documents for importing pork
A list of requirement documents you need to meet when importing pig meat and its products.
Import health standards
keywords: heameaic.aus, fresh, frozen, freeze-dried, de-hydrated, rehydration, heat and eat, heat n eat, ready cooked, tramping, meat, poultry, beef, pork, dairy, chicken
keywords: heameaic.spe, fresh, frozen, freeze-dried, de-hydrated, rehydration, heat and eat, heat n eat, ready cooked, tramping, meat, poultry, beef, pork, dairy, chicken
keywords: meatalic.eec, rendered, ovine, bovine, caprine, cervine, porcine, drippings, shortening
keywords: meacasic.eu, sausage casings, pork, porcine, sheep, ovine, goat, caprine
- Natural Sausage Casings - Import Health Standard Guidance Document [PDF, 391 KB]
- Natural Sausage Casings - Risk Management Proposal [PDF, 307 KB]
This IHS specifies the minimum requirements that must be met when importing natural casings from cattle, goats, pigs or sheep into New Zealand.
- pig by-products to New Zealand Zoosanitary certificate [PDF, 286 KB]
keywords: mebyporic.nam, adrenal glands, epiglottides, hearts, kidneys, livers, oesophagi, pancreas glands, spleens, thymus glands, thyroid glands, tracheae, pork, porcine, pet food, feed
keywords: meaporic.nam, porcine, pork, ham, bacon,sausage, proscuitto
- Estonia – Veterinary certificate for composite products containing beef, pork and dairy for human consumption [PDF, 972 KB]
- Pig meat and pig meat products from Denmark - Veterinary Certificate [PDF, 366 KB]
- Pig meat and pig meat products from the Netherlands - Veterinary Certificate [PDF, 257 KB]
- Pig meat and pig meat products from Sweden - Veterinary Certificate [PDF, 70 KB]
- Pig meat and pig meat products from Belgium - Sample Veterinary Certificate [PDF, 631 KB]
- Importing pig meat and pig meat products from the EU (traces) - Sample Veterinary Certificate [PDF, 69 KB]
- CTO direction to biosecurity inspectors pursuant to s104 (1) of the Biosecurity Act [PDF, 75 KB]
keywords: meaporic.eu, porcine, pork, bacon, ham, proscuitto, sausages, sausage, salami
keywords: meaporic.mex, porcine, pork, porcine, pork, bacon, ham, proscuitto, sausages, sausage
keywords: meaporic.aus, porcine, pork, bacon, ham, proscuitto, sausages, sausage, salami
keywords: meacasic.all, pork, pig
keywords: meacasic.aus, pork, porcine, pig
- Review of submissions to IHS for Secified Animal Products [PDF, 674 KB]
- Risk management proposal to IHS for Secified Animal Products [PDF, 470 KB]
- Specified porcine enzymes into NZ from Canada and the USA - Import Health Standard [PDF, 15 KB]
- Emu oil from Australia - Import Health Standard [PDF, 36 KB]
specprod, specprod.all, animal products, Meat Products; Chinese medicine; supplements; bile; yeast; probiotics; enzyme; insect protein; gelatine; Fish products; retort; canned foods; collagen; dairy product; emu; composite; microorganisms; Fish; gelatin;
keywords: ediproic.all, cooked, meat, stock powders, cubes, floss, ingredients dry soup mixes, camping food, instant noodle flavourings, beef, products, salami, cervine, deer, moose, elk, velvet, sheep, goat, caprine, pig, pork, bacon, ham, jerky, biltong, mammalian, dairy, milk, camp, kangaroo, reptiles, alligator, alligators, crocodile, crocodiles, possum, possums, sausage, casings, collagen, dairy, cheese, ghee, butter, powdered milk, liquid milk, egg, yoghurt, coffee, tea, infant, confectionery, cakes, biscuits, bread, moon, pudding, sauce, mayonnaise, salad dressing, dulce de leche, pasta, noodles, advocaat, gelatine, gelatine, chicken, fish, retort, canned, retorted, floss, can, stock, instant food, camping, soup, beef, rabbit, velvet, casings, dairy, dairy samples, infant formula, baby milk, manjar, clarified butter, private consignment, baking, mixes, mixtures, Fo3, jello, casein, whey, tin, mooncake, moon cake, private, bird nest, canned, can, birds nest, soup
The purpose of this Notice is to set exogenous contaminant specifications for animal material and animal products intended for human consumption.
This notice sets out the requirements for importing food into New Zealand. The requirements in this notice applies regardless of any other requirements imposed for biosecurity purposes.