Requirement documents for importing poultry
A list of requirement documents you need to meet when importing poultry.
Avian influenza outbreaks
There are no current avian influenza notifications for these products.
Import health standards
- Animal products that have undergone third country processing - Import Health Standard Guidance Document [PDF, 645 KB]
- Fiji sample certificate for canned beef of Australia or New Zealand origin [PDF, 613 KB]
- Fresh, chilled and frozen salmonid products processed in Thailand - Health Certificate [PDF, 181 KB]
- Approved Source Country Salmonid Products Processed in the Philippines - Health Certificate [PDF, 561 KB]
- Canned New Zealand beef for human consumption processed in Thailand - Health Certificate [PDF, 75 KB]
- Honey and other apiculture products intended for human consumption from Canada - Sample Veterinary Certificate [PDF, 59 KB]
- Products for human consumption containing poultry meat of New Zealand origin - Zoosanitary certificate [PDF, 127 KB]
keywords: heameaic.aus, fresh, frozen, freeze-dried, de-hydrated, rehydration, heat and eat, heat n eat, ready cooked, tramping, meat, poultry, beef, pork, dairy, chicken
keywords: heameaic.spe, fresh, frozen, freeze-dried, de-hydrated, rehydration, heat and eat, heat n eat, ready cooked, tramping, meat, poultry, beef, pork, dairy, chicken
keywords: airproic.all, meat, eggs, dairy, poultry, chicken, beef, lamb, pork, bacon, ham, sausage, milk, infant, formula, raw, colostrums
keywords: meapouic.aus, chicken
keywords: ediproic.all, cooked, meat, stock powders, cubes, floss, ingredients dry soup mixes, camping food, instant noodle flavourings, beef, products, salami, cervine, deer, moose, elk, velvet, sheep, goat, caprine, pig, pork, bacon, ham, jerky, biltong, mammalian, dairy, milk, camp, kangaroo, reptiles, alligator, alligators, crocodile, crocodiles, possum, possums, sausage, casings, collagen, dairy, cheese, ghee, butter, powdered milk, liquid milk, egg, yoghurt, coffee, tea, infant, confectionery, cakes, biscuits, bread, moon, pudding, sauce, mayonnaise, salad dressing, dulce de leche, pasta, noodles, advocaat, gelatine, gelatine, chicken, fish, retort, canned, retorted, floss, can, stock, instant food, camping, soup, beef, rabbit, velvet, casings, dairy, dairy samples, infant formula, baby milk, manjar, clarified butter, private consignment, baking, mixes, mixtures, Fo3, jello, casein, whey, tin, mooncake, moon cake, private, bird nest, canned, can, birds nest, soup
keywords: airmeaic.aus, beef, chicken, poultry, lamb, pork, bacon, ham, sausage
keywords: airmeaic.fra, beef, chicken, poultry, lamb, pork, bacon, ham, sausage
- Turkey Meat and Turkey Meat Products - Risk Management Proposal [PDF, 327 KB]
- Turkey Meat and Meat Products from Approved Countries - Import Health Standard Guidance Document [PDF, 422 KB]
- Importation of Turkey Meat, and Turkey Meat Products from the United States - Sample certificate. Note: This certificate does not cover whole carcasses or cuts of meat that may contain adherent viscera such as breast meat with back bone attached, or thighs with back bone attached. [PDF, 358 KB]
keywords: pouturic.gen, poultry
The purpose of this Notice is to set exogenous contaminant specifications for animal material and animal products intended for human consumption.
This notice sets out the requirements for importing food into New Zealand. The requirements in this notice applies regardless of any other requirements imposed for biosecurity purposes.
Has this been useful? Give us your feedback