Have your say
New Zealand Food Safety is inviting public comment on the new guidance document Inclusion of a Registered Veterinary Medicine in an Oral Nutritional Compound Exempt from Registration. This document provides guidance and clarity on the requirements that need to be met for oral nutritional compounds that incorporate a registered veterinary medicine.
Submission close at 5pm on 27 November 2023.
Making a submission
We would like to particularly draw your attention to the following points for consideration:
- Is the draft guidance document readable and is the guidance clear?
- How does this draft guidance document align with the related requirements; Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines (Exemptions and Prohibited Substances) Regulations 2011, Agricultural Compounds Exempt from Registration ACVM Notice, Obligations under the ACVM Regulations ACVM Guideline? Can they easily be used in tandem?
Email your feedback on the new guidance document by 5pm on 27 November 2023 to email@example.com
While we prefer email, you can post written submissions to:
New Zealand Food Safety
Ministry for Primary Industries
PO Box 2526
What to include
Make sure you tell us in your submission:
- the title of the consultation document in the subject line of your email
- your name and title (if applicable)
- your organisation's name (if you are submitting on behalf of an organisation, and whether your submission represents the whole organisation or a section of it)
- your contact details (such as phone number, address, and email).
- Your feedback on the guidance document, particularly in relation to the above questions.