Skip to main content

Emissions returns and carbon units (NZUs) for forestry

In the Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS), you need to report on the carbon in your forest. There are different ways to do this depending on the kind of land and how much of it you have. Find out what you need to do.

In this section

I tēnei wāhanga