Fees and charges for importing agricultural chemicals
You'll need to pay for services provided by MPI and other providers you use when importing agricultural chemicals.
If there is a set fee for a service, it is listed on the application form. However, most ACVM fees can only be estimated because the amount of time involved varies. To get an idea of the likely costs, check the relevant schedule.
- ACVM fees and charges: business rules [PDF, 124 KB]
- Estimated fees for ACVM regulatory assessment of agricultural chemicals [PDF, 219 KB]
- Fees for ACVM regulated and discretionary services [PDF, 158 KB]
Find out more
- Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines (Fees, Charges, and Levies) Regulations 2015 – NZ Legislation website
- Fees and charges general policy
We're making improvements to our feedback form and it's temporarily unavailable.
For urgent problems, call 0800 00 83 33 (NZ only)