Fees and charges for importing veterinary medicines
You'll need to pay for services provided by MPI and other providers you use when importing veterinary medicines.
If there is a set fee for a service, it is listed on the application form. However, most ACVM fees can only be estimated because the amount of time involved varies. To get an idea of the likely costs, check the relevant schedule.
- ACVM fees and charges: business rules [PDF, 124 KB]
- Estimated fees for ACVM regulatory assessment of veterinary medicines [PDF, 225 KB]
- Fees for ACVM regulated and discretionary services [PDF, 158 KB]
- Waiver of ACVM fees, charges and levies [PDF, 136 KB]
Find out more
- Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines (Fees, Charges, and Levies) Regulations 2015
- Fees and charges general policy
We're making improvements to our feedback form and it's temporarily unavailable.
For urgent problems, call 0800 00 83 33 (NZ only)