Country listings – Russian Federation
Country requirements for animal product exports
Requirements for exported animal products to be from approved premises or operators are specified in Overseas Market Access Requirements.
The following lists of approved premises and operators for the Russian Federation are updated regularly. Individual premises or operators that apply for a listing or changes to their listing will be sent a letter of confirmation.
The following lists for New Zealand are available on the Russian Federation's Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance website which lists approved premises.
- Beef offal
- Farmed game meat (see 'Wild game meat')
- Finished beef products
- Finished food products
- Finished horse meat products
- Finished mutton products
- Finished pork products
- Finished poultry meat products
- Fodder: feeds for non-productive animals
- Goat meat
- Horse meat
- Horse by-products
- Meat (consolidated list of beef, beef offal, goat, horse meat, horse by-products, offal of small ruminants, mutton, ovine and caprine offals, stand-alone stores, wild game meat)
- Milk and milk products
- Sheep and goat offal
- Stores (part of the meat list)
- Wild game meat
- Dairy dry stores [PDF, 127 KB]
- General permit products for dairy premises – no entries
- Interim dairy cold store list [PDF, 173 KB]
- Milk collection centres [PDF, 10 KB]
- Supplying ingredients to dairy processing premises [PDF, 366 KB]
- Honey and other apiculture products [PDF, 26 KB]
- Inedible animal products [PDF, 40 KB]
We're making improvements to our feedback form and it's temporarily unavailable.
For urgent problems, call 0800 00 83 33 (NZ only)