How to complain
We suggest you raise your concerns with the person you have been dealing with in the first instance.
If the matter is not resolved or you would like help making a complaint, contact our resolutions team. You can email, phone, or post a letter. If you wish, you may nominate someone else to talk with us on your behalf.
0800 00 83 33
(If calling from overseas, phone +64 4 830 1574)
Customer Resolutions Team
PO Box 2526
What to expect when you make a complaint
When you make a complaint, you can expect:
- an initial response to your complaint within 2 working days
- an update or final response within 7 working days.
- make it easy for you to access our complaints process
- treat you with respect
- listen to your concerns with an open mind
- give reasons for any decisions we make
- respect your privacy.
Asking for an independent review
If you are not satisfied with how we handled your complaint, you can ask the Ombudsman for an independent review. Note, the Ombudsman will normally expect you to have complained to MPI before they will investigate.
For privacy concerns, contact the Privacy Commissioner.