If you're a dairy processor, find out about the milksolids reporting requirements that apply to you.
About milksolids reporting
The Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) collects information from dairy processors about milksolids. Our survey asks for:
- total milksolids collected over the season
- where the milksolids were collected from.
We use this to inform:
- analysis on the development of competition in New Zealand dairy markets
- our process for allocating dairy export licences under the Dairy Industry Restructuring Act.
How to report on milksolids
Once a year we will email you asking for your milksolids information.
- Complete the form online using the link provided in the email.
- You have 30 days from the end of the season to complete and submit the form.
Who to contact
If you have questions about milksolids reporting, email email@example.com