Science programme for Shiga-toxin producing E. coli (STEC)
We have a STEC science programme to:
- identify reservoirs and sources of E. coli
- quantify any human health risk
- identify, implement, and evaluate effective control measures.
Research projects and reports
We have project and report documents focusing on STEC. These include:
- baseline food and environmental surveys
- growth and inactivation kinetics
- control measures.
Topics on this page
- Risk profiles and risk ranking
- Laboratory, production, and processing research
- Surveys and risk assessments