Biosecurity Innovation Exchange 2019
The second Biosecurity Innovation Exchange was held in Auckland in November 2019. Find out about the event and get links to videos of the presentations and speeches.
About the Biosecurity Innovation Exchange
The exchange events started in 2018. They're designed to be a catalyst for collaboration between Australia and New Zealand. They bring together national agencies, research organisations, universities and industry to discuss transformative ideas to meet the future challenges for biosecurity.
Auckland was the venue for the second event held on 4 November 2019. It was hosted by Biosecurity New Zealand (part of the Ministry for Primary Industries) in partnership with the Australian Department of Agriculture.
Watch presentations from speakers
Videos from the Auckland exchange are available to watch on YouTube.
- Slideshow presentation (Lyn O'Connell) [PDF, 1020 KB]
State of innovation
- Slideshow presentation [PDF, 1.9 MB]
- Slideshow presentation [PDF, 5.5 MB]
- Slideshow presentation [PDF, 1.2 MB]
Setting the future
- Slideshow presentation [PDF, 2.1 MB]
5G in New Zealand
- Slideshow presentation [PDF, 3.9 MB]
Innovative hyperspectral remote sensing methods for pre-visual detection in the context of biosecurity
- Slideshow presentation [PDF, 10 MB]