Help files for new users
The AP E-cert Help files tell you what the user requirements are. They also provide tutorials on how use AP E-cert.
You need to be logged in as an E-cert user to view these (under 'Main Menu' on the navigation bar). MPI strongly recommends that you complete the tutorials in the training system before you use AP E-cert.
Files useful to regular users of E-cert
Information that you are likely to refer to on a regular basis is provided below. You need to be logged in as an E-cert user to view a number of these.
Eligibility declarations when E-cert is not available
Use this document in one of the following circumstances:
- when approved for a particular product
- when AP E-cert is unavailable and MPI has approved the emergency use of paper documents.
Animal Products Paper Eligibility Document / Declaration [PDF, 44 KB]
Files for software developers
The following documents are provided to support software developers when building new systems to interface with AP E-cert.
Guide to XML submissions
This technical guide is targeted at users who are familiar with XML and the data requirements of AP E-cert. It provides information for:
- E-cert users who are creating and submitting online batch files
- software developers who are building or modifying a SOAP data exchange mechanism between a company system and AP E-cert.
The document provides the URLs for SOAP submissions. It also gives illustrative examples of batch file submissions for export certificates and eligibility documents.
The following documents are accompanying reference files.
- AP E-cert Training (zipped WSDL file) [ZIP, 4 KB]
- AP E-cert Production (zipped WSDL file) [ZIP, 4 KB]
XML Schema Definitions
The XSD files provide the XML codes and tags to use to assemble a batch file:
- EC Submission Schema (zipped XSD file) [ZIP, 4 KB]
- ED Submission Schema (zipped XSD file) [ZIP, 4 KB]
This document provides more a readable version of both the schemas, with descriptions of all of the elements, field lengths and formats:
- AP E-cert – ED and EC submission schemas [XLSX, 36 KB]