Import advice for the industry
The Target Evaluation team sends out regular notices to import agents to help them when importing cargo.
- 29 August 2019: Industry update: Spacing of cargo within a container destined for NZ
- 28 August 2019: Industry notification: Sea Container Cargo (Risk goods)
- 21 August 2019: Information on transhipping cargo through a non-BMSB risk country (incl Singapore)
- 7 August 2019: MPI-approved offshore treatment providers
- 6 August 2019: Notification for agents re ICR responses
- 2 August 2019: Target Evaluation: Are you BMSB ready?
- 30 July 2019: Key changes Vehicles, Machinery and Parts (VMP) Import Health Standard
- 30 July 2019: Industry Notice: Importers and exporters of vehicles, machinery, and parts from Brown Marmorated Stink Bug (BMSB) risk countries and sea containers from Italy
- 25 July 2019: Changes to Sea Container (Seaco) Import Health Standard
- 23 July 2019: Getting ready for the BMSB season
- 5 July 2019: Food safety and Biosecurity: Peppercorns in grinders
- 28 May 2019: Biosecurity: Low-risk wooden products list has been updated
- 14 May 2019: Food imports Industry Notification: Important information for registered food importers
- 6 May 2019: Biosecurity revised Import Health Standard for Sea Containers is available
- 3 May 2019: Industry advice notice: End of BMSB season
- Out of BMSB season on-arrival guidance – 30 April 2019 [PDF, 205 KB]
- 28 February 2019: New Chinese Competent Authority issuing certificates - Biosecurity Security features
If you have difficulty subscribing, use our feedback form for help.
We're making improvements to our feedback form and it's temporarily unavailable.
For urgent problems, call 0800 00 83 33 (NZ only)