Import advice for the industry
The Target Evaluation team sends out regular notices to import agents to help them when importing cargo.
- 28 May 2019: Biosecurity: Low-risk Wooden products list has been updated
- 14 May 2019: Food imports Industry Notification: Important information for registered food importers
- 6 May 2019: Biosecurity revised Import Health Standard for Sea Containers is available
- 3 May 2019: Industry advice notice: End of BMSB season
- Out of BMSB season on-arrival guidance – 30 April 2019 [PDF, 205 KB]
- 28 February 2019: New Chinese Competent Authority issuing certificates - Biosecurity Security features
If you have difficulty subscribing, use our feedback form for help.
We're making improvements to our feedback form and it's temporarily unavailable.
For urgent problems, call 0800 00 83 33 (NZ only)