Find out how to create a Careers Centre profile so you can apply for jobs with MPI and get alerted to vacancies.
Benefits of creating a profile
It's a good idea to create a profile account so you are all set to apply online for a job listed in the Careers Centre. Once you've set up your account you'll be able to:
- create your own candidate profile
- save and update your contact details
- select the job alerts you want
- upload your CV and covering letter
- withdraw a job application.
Check it's complete
At the end of the online registration process, you should see a screen, like the one below, telling you that your profile is complete.
Forgotten your password?
You can retrieve your password by entering the same email address that you used when you first set up your candidate profile.
Has this been useful? Give us your feedback