Investing in tomorrow
SLMACC turned 10 in late 2017. SLMACC investments have enabled New Zealand to build knowledge, capability, and capacity in the critical area of climate change. The ‘Investing in Tomorrow’ booklet highlights how SLMACC has created high quality research, engaging stakeholders and end-users, and growing climate change science capability in New Zealand between 2007 and 2018.
Investing in tomorrow (2018) [PDF, 11 MB]
2018 SLMACC reviews
A series of reports reviewing 10 years of the Sustainable Land Management and Climate Change (SLMACC) fund.
- A review of 10 years of research – Summary of findings [PDF, 4.8 MB]
- Survey of project leaders and stakeholders [PDF, 557 KB]
- Technology transfer projects [PDF, 946 KB]
- Agricultural greenhouse gas mitigation projects [PDF, 1.9 MB]
- Agricultural GHG mitigation [PDF, 270 KB]
- International agricultural mitigation research and the impacts and value of 2 SLMACC research projects [PDF, 1.1 MB]
- Mind the gaps: Synthesis and systematic review of climate change adaptation in New Zealand’s primary industries [PDF, 2.1 MB]
- Climate change research in New Zealand focusing on forestry [PDF, 3.6 MB]
Who to contact
If you have questions about SLMACC, email firstname.lastname@example.org