Requirement documents for transitional and containment facilities
A list of requirement documents and standards related to transitional and containment facilities and treatment suppliers.
- Cat and Dog Transitional Facilities Guidance [PDF, 353 KB]
Treatment Suppliers Programme - This standard sets out requirements that treatment suppliers seeking approval to operate under a quality management system and a programme of surveillance without direct IVA supervision for all treatments must follow.
- Post-entry quarantine for plants - MPI example operating manual [PDF, 1918 KB]
- Post-entry quarantine for plants - MPI example operating manual [DOC, 2320 KB]
- Post Entry Quarantine for Plants – Operator Resource [PDF, 2171 KB]
- Post Entry Quarantine for Plants - Guidance Document [PDF, 895 KB]
This standard relates to transitional facilities for Post Entry Quarantine (PEQ) for Plants that hold any plant material imported as nursery stock or seed for sowing that requires PEQ before the plant material can be given a biosecurity clearance, moved to another facility, or exported. The purpose of this standard is to set out the standards relating to building, maintaining and operating this kind of transitional facility. PEQ.STD