2013 Agricultural Inventory Advisory Panel meeting
Information about the 2013 meeting of the Agricultural Inventory Advisory Panel – an independent group of experts who meet to assess proposed improvements to the Agricultural Greenhouse Gas Inventory.
Two papers were presented to the panel for consideration:
- including the urease inhibitor mitigation technology
- revising the equation to partition nitrogen in excreta between dung and urine.
Both papers were accepted and included in the 2014 Agricultural Greenhouse Gas Inventory.
Find out more
2013 panel meeting minutes and recommendations
- 2013 Agricultural Inventory Advisory Panel meeting minutes [PDF, 47 KB]
- Agricultural Inventory Advisory Panel recommendations [PDF, 258 KB]
2013 summary papers and technical reports
- Panel briefing paper: urease inhibitors [PDF, 123 KB]
- Link to New Zealand study on urease inhibitors and reductions in ammonia emissions
Excreta nitrogen partitioning
- Panel briefing paper: Excreta nitrogen partitioning [PDF, 127 KB]
- Report on partitioning of animal excreta N into urine and dung and developing the N2O inventory [PDF, 459 KB]
- Review of the report of partitioning of animal excreta N into urine and dung and developing the N2O inventory [PDF, 33 KB]