Create a profile so you can apply online.
It's a good idea to create a profile account so you are all set to apply online for a job listed in the Careers Centre. Once you've set up your account you'll be able to:
- create your own candidate profile
- save and update your contact details
- select the jobs alerts you want
- upload your CV and covering letter
- withdraw a job application.
Register to create a profile
To register and create a profile, go to MPI's Register page and follow the instructions.
At the end of the online registration process you should see a screen, like the one shown in the following screen shot, telling you that your profile is complete.
Forgotten your password?
You can retrieve your password by entering the same email address that you used when you first you set up your candidate profile.