Apply to register an ACVM
You can apply to register an ACVM trade name product (TNP), or to vary an existing registration.
Applications may be:
- single – for example, an application for a new TNP, or
- have multiple changes – for example, an application for change in shelf life, change to manufacturing process, and addition of a new active ingredient manufacturer.
The process to register an ACVM differs depending on your product type. Check these pages to find out about registering:
- agricultural chemicals – most products for plants
- veterinary medicines – most products for animals
- vertebrate toxic agents – most products that limit the viability of animals
How we process your ACVM registration application
MPI's process for assessing your application and registering an agricultural compound or veterinary medicine (ACVM) includes the following steps.