- MPI Technical Standard: Audit [PDF, 368 KB]
Resource documents for exporting fruit and vegetables
A list of publications, documents, and guidance to help you understand and meet your obligations when exporting fruit and vegetables.
A fact sheet to assist New Zealand food producers and growers exporting product to Australia to meet the new Australian country of origin food labelling rules. The new rules become mandatory on 1 July 2018.
- Potato Export Registration 2023 - 2024 [PDF, 284 KB]
- Potato Cyst Nematode and Potato Wart - Official Assurance Program [PDF, 672 KB]
- Potato Export Registration 2021 - 2022 [DOCX, 55 KB]
- MPI Certification Standard: IVA Requirements [PDF, 804 KB]
- MPI Technical Standard: Pest Freedom Survey [PDF, 364 KB]
- MPI Technical Standard: Phytosanitary Inspection [PDF, 540 KB]
The purpose of this Operational Work Plan is to specify the generic requirements and working procedures to be met by the parties [i.e. the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), The Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI), Plant Exports , the NZ Independent Verification Agency’s (IVA’s), registered packers, coolstores and exporters] participating in the New Zealand pipfruit preclearance Opeational Work Plan.