What our fees cover
The Ministry of Primary Industries (MPI) calculates fees on a cost-recovery basis. Activities and services we charge for include:
- processing your exporter registration application
- developing overseas market access and export standards
- issuing an official assurance (export certificate)
- accessing the electronic certification (E-cert) system
- registering or amending a risk management programme (RMP) or regulated control scheme (RCS).
Not all the charges on this page may apply to you, and there may be other charges not listed here – like storage and transport costs.