Requirement documents for exporting wine
Requirement documents and other information you may need when exporting New Zealand grape wine.
On this page:
- Overseas Market Access Requirements
- Wine Standards Management Plans and codes of practice
- Wine E-Cert
- Links to related information
- Wine to USA – OMAR [PDF, 59 KB]
- Wine to the EU – OMAR [PDF, 532 KB]
- Wine to Brazil – OMAR [PDF, 62 KB]
- Wine to specified countries – OMAR [PDF, 124 KB]
Besides meeting general wine export requirements, some countries will also require you to include special documents with your consignment like Free Sale Certificates.
Documents related to Wine Standards Management Plans (WSMPs) and codes of practice are in another section of this website.
This notice sets specifications for wine making, labelling, wine standards management plan, supply of commodities and record keeping.
This notice sets export eligibility requirements for the export of New Zealand grape wine to overseas markets.