The purpose of this Notice is to set exogenous contaminant specifications for animal material and animal products intended for human consumption.
Requirement documents for importing eggs
A list of requirement documents you need to meet when importing eggs and egg products.
The Animal Products Notice: Specifications for Products Intended for Human Consumption applies to operators and other specified persons supplying and processing animal product for human consumption under the Animal Products Act 1999.
- Animal products that have undergone third country processing - Import Health Standard Guidance Document [PDF, 318 KB]
- Thailand sample certificate for dried or retorted petfood of New Zealand or eligible countries origin [PDF, 2902 KB]
- Fiji sample certificate for canned beef of Australia or New Zealand origin [PDF, 613 KB]
- Fresh, chilled and frozen salmonid products processed in Thailand - Health Certificate [PDF, 181 KB]
- Approved Source Country Salmonid Products Processed in the Philippines - Health Certificate [PDF, 561 KB]
- Canned New Zealand beef for human consumption processed in Thailand - Health Certificate [PDF, 75 KB]
- Honey and other apiculture products intended for human consumption from Canada - Sample Veterinary Certificate [PDF, 59 KB]
- Egg Products – Veterinary Certificate France [PDF, 842 KB]
- Egg Products – Veterinary Certificate The Netherlands [PDF, 395 KB]
- Egg products – Import Health Standard Guidance Document [PDF, 386 KB]
- Risk Management Proposal Processed Egg Products [PDF, 405 KB]
- Egg Products – Veterinary Certificate and Manufacturers Declaration Lithuania [PDF, 531 KB]
- Egg Products - Veterinary Certificate Australia [PDF, 538 KB]
keywords: Eggs, Egg products,Egg powder, Liquid egg, Pasteurised egg, Cooked egg, Mooncake, Eggnog, Mayonnaise, Salad dressing, Omelettes, Frozen eggs, Century egg, 100 year old egg, Egg ingredients, Egg pasta, EGGPRODS.GEN, Eggprods, egg
keywords: heameaic.aus, fresh, frozen, freeze-dried, de-hydrated, rehydration, heat and eat, heat n eat, ready cooked, tramping, meat, poultry, beef, pork, dairy, chicken
Updated 6 August 2020
keywords: heameaic.spe, fresh, frozen, freeze-dried, de-hydrated, rehydration, heat and eat, heat n eat, ready cooked, tramping, meat, poultry, beef, pork, dairy, chicken
Updated 10 November 2020
keywords: poueggic.spe, yolk, white, egg powders
keywords: ediproic, ediproic.all, dairy, dairy samples, infant formula, baby milk, manjar, clarified butter, dairy, cheese, ghee, butter, powdered milk, liquid milk, dairy, milk, yoghurt, dulce de leche