A list of requirements you need to meet when importing eggs and egg products.
Avian influenza outbreaks
Important information was issued on 27 March 2018 about recent avian influenza outbreaks in some countries.
The following import health standard is affected:
- Shelf-stable Dried Egg Powders or Egg Crystals from Specified Countries (Poueggic.spe) [PDF, 375 KB]
- Guidance document for the Import Health Standard for egg products (Eggprods.gen) [PDF, 779 KB]
The purpose of this Notice is to set exogenous contaminant specifications for animal material and animal products intended for human consumption.
- Animal products that have undergone third country processing - Import Health Standard Guidance Document [PDF, 645 KB]
- Fresh, chilled and frozen salmonid products processed in Thailand - Health Certificate [PDF, 181 KB]
- Approved Source Country Salmonid Products Processed in the Philippines - Health Certificate [PDF, 561 KB]
- Canned New Zealand beef for human consumption processed in Thailand - Health Certificate [PDF, 75 KB]
- Honey and other apiculture products intended for human consumption from Canada - Sample Veterinary Certificate [PDF, 59 KB]
- Products for human consumption containing poultry meat of New Zealand origin - Zoosanitary certificate [PDF, 127 KB]
- Egg Products - Veterinary Certificate Australia [PDF, 538 KB]
- Egg products – Import Health Standard Guidance Document [PDF, 779 KB]
- Egg products – Risk Management Proposal [PDF, 151 KB]
Guidance document – Updated 25 October 2018.
keywords: Eggs, Egg products,Egg powder, Liquid egg, Pasteurised egg, Cooked egg, Mooncake, Eggnog, Mayonnaise, Salad dressing, Omelettes, Frozen eggs, Century egg, 100 year old egg, Egg ingredients, Egg pasta, EGGPRODS.GEN, Eggprods, egg
keywords: pasalbic.aus, eggs
keywords: heameaic.aus, fresh, frozen, freeze-dried, de-hydrated, rehydration, heat and eat, heat n eat, ready cooked, tramping, meat, poultry, beef, pork, dairy, chicken
keywords: heameaic.spe, fresh, frozen, freeze-dried, de-hydrated, rehydration, heat and eat, heat n eat, ready cooked, tramping, meat, poultry, beef, pork, dairy, chicken
keywords: poueggic.aus, eggwhite, yolk
keywords: airproic.all, meat, eggs, dairy, poultry, chicken, beef, lamb, pork, bacon, ham, sausage, milk, infant, formula, raw, colostrums
- Shelf-stable spray dried egg powders or egg crystals from Denmark - Sample Veterinary Certificate [PDF, 315 KB]
- Shelf-stable spray dried egg powders or egg crystals from France - Sample Veterinary Certificate [PDF, 320 KB]
- Shelf-stable spray dried egg powders or egg crystals from specified countries - United States of America - Sample Veterinary Certificate [PDF, 199 KB]
Updated 27 March 2018
keywords: poueggic.spe, yolk, white, egg powders
keywords: ediproic.all, cooked, meat, stock powders, cubes, floss, ingredients dry soup mixes, camping food, instant noodle flavourings, beef, products, salami, cervine, deer, moose, elk, velvet, sheep, goat, caprine, pig, pork, bacon, ham, jerky, biltong, mammalian, dairy, milk, camp, kangaroo, reptiles, alligator, alligators, crocodile, crocodiles, possum, possums, sausage, casings, collagen, dairy, cheese, ghee, butter, powdered milk, liquid milk, egg, yoghurt, coffee, tea, infant, confectionery, cakes, biscuits, bread, moon, pudding, sauce, mayonnaise, salad dressing, dulce de leche, pasta, noodles, advocaat, gelatine, gelatine, chicken, fish, retort, canned, retorted, floss, can, stock, instant food, camping, soup, beef, rabbit, velvet, casings, dairy, dairy samples, infant formula, baby milk, manjar, clarified butter, private consignment, baking, mixes, mixtures, Fo3, jello, casein, whey, tin, mooncake, moon cake, private, bird nest, canned, can, birds nest, soup
Has this been useful? Give us your feedback