- Food safety tips for selling food at occasional events [PDF, 1233 KB]
- Food safety for seafood gatherers [PDF, 689 KB]
- Food safety tips for event organisers [PDF, 1155 KB]
- Food safety for hunters [PDF, 1185 KB]
- Food Safety in the Home [PDF, 6971 KB]
- Food safety guidance for preparing food for large groups during emergency situations [DOCX, 795 KB]
- Food Safety practices in preparing and cooking a hāngi: He whakatairanga i ngā ahuatanga mahi mō te tunu hāngi [PDF, 1721 KB]
Pregnant women have lower levels of immunity than usual and may be more at risk of getting diseases carried by food. This booklet provides advice and guidance on what pregnant women can do to avoid dangerous food bugs.