About the roadshow
The workforce roadshow connects forestry employers and contractors with government agencies and key forestry organisations. Information and tools are provided to support effective recruitment and retention of good employees. The roadshow builds on the success of the roadshows held over the past 2 years.
For the first time, roadshow events were held online as well as in Wellington and Rotorua.
Presentations were delivered by:
- Te Uru Rākau – New Zealand Forest Service
- Immigration New Zealand
- Ministry of Social Development
- Department of Corrections
- Forest Industry Safety Council
- Forestry and Wood Processing Workforce Council
- Tertiary Education Commission.
Videos, transcripts, and slideshows are available for these presentations.