Find reports on the performance of different primary sectors, such as pipfruit, viticulture, and sheep and cattle farming.
Find reports on:
- Viticulture (wine grapes)
- Apiculture (honey)
- Pastoral (sheep and cattle)
- 2012 Farm Monitoring Programme
What's in the reports
Our farm monitoring reports focus on individual primary industry sectors. Find a sector's:
- typical revenue
- seasonal production
- emerging trends.
Production and financial information for Hawke's Bay and Nelson pipfruit orchard models.
Requests for the model data from the 2018 pipfruit monitoring programme and prior years should be sent to email@example.com
- 2017 Pipfruit monitoring report [PDF, 788 KB]
- 2016 Pipfruit monitoring report [PDF, 401 KB]
- 2015 Pipfruit monitoring report [PDF, 956 KB]
Get a financial summary for growing, harvesting, and marketing the crop in Marlborough, Gisborne, Hawke's Bay, Wairarapa, and Otago in our gross margin reports.
Vineyard benchmarking reports break down production and financial information in more detail for the Marlborough vineyard model, and look at emerging issues for the industry.
- 2017 Variety gross margin report [PDF, 2.3 MB]
- 2017 Vineyard benchmarking report Marlborough [PDF, 3.7 MB]
- 2016 Viticulture gross margin report [PDF, 1.5 MB]
- 2016 Vineyard benchmarking report Marlborough [PDF, 1.4 MB]
- 015 Viticulture gross margin report Hawke's Bay [PDF, 840 KB]
- 2015 Viticulture monitoring report Marlborough [PDF, 1.5 MB]
- 2014 Viticulture monitoring report [PDF, 858 KB]
The Apiculture monitoring report provides data and information about honey production; prices for honey, bee products and pollination services, and some operating costs. Key industry statistics are reported, including export data for honey and live bees.
- 2018 Apiculture monitoring report [PDF, 1.3 MB]
- 2017 Apiculture monitoring report [PDF, 2.9 MB]
- 2016 Apiculture monitoring report [PDF, 1.7 MB]
- 2015 Apiculture monitoring report [PDF, 553 KB]
- 2014 Apiculture monitoring report [PDF, 731 KB]
- 2013 Apiculture monitoring report [PDF, 711 KB]
Performance reports for sheep and cattle from our industry partners.
Information and data from MPI's 2012 pastoral, horticulture, arable, and apiculture monitoring programmes is available to download.
We're making improvements to our feedback form and it's temporarily unavailable.
For urgent problems, call 0800 00 83 33 (NZ only)